[dba-Tech] Extranet VPN for testing customers' web sites/web API solutions

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Aug 3 05:34:01 CDT 2017

Hi Shamil

I can't tell about the VPN infrastructure as that must be a courtesy of your hosting provider, but as you have a VM and not just a web server, I guess no ports are blocked.

The only way to find out if the netsh command will work, is to check it out. Even though port 80 is default for the HTTP protocol, I would explicitly specify it as you suggest.

/gustav