[dba-Tech] sudden copy slkowness

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 4 02:22:47 CDT 2018

Hi Peter:

One time, I had a switch fail but that would be incredible unusual. I have had trouble, a while back, when trying to connect old Windows OSs that still use SMB version 1-3 as it has been disabled in Windows 10 and the newer servers.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2696547/how-to-detect-enable-and-disable-smbv1-smbv2-and-smbv3-in-windows-and
http://bit.ly/2Jlho15

I have no idea whether that is your issue but it sounds like it could be.