[dba-VB] VB.Net - Hook an open program

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Aug 23 08:06:14 CDT 2005

Let me see if I understand what you are talking about.  You have a Service
that is really going to be the 'scheduler', because it is going to run the
tasks (from the database) when you need them.  However, you want to create a
GUI to interact with that service (which you are probably running under
specific credentials, so it can't interact with the desktop.)

If that is the case, again, Winsocks.

Drew