[dba-VB] SPAM-LOW: Re: Simple web project

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jul 22 10:17:42 CDT 2009

Susan,

Actually the data entry is done by one person.  They have a "sign in / out" sheet that they then
manually figure out the hours and total.  That is a lot of work.

I was just thinking of the data store being available form any web enabled computer as opposed to my
wife's computer or some other person's computer.  Handing off the data entry becomes much easier.
Seeing the numbers becomes much easier.  And yes, the users do have to have web access.