[dba-VB] SCRUM/WPF - Buttons Styling Exercizes

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun May 31 13:32:50 CDT 2009

Hi Robert,

Well, you're "travelling" the same roadmap our Northwind.net is supposed to travel in the coming months AFAIE - why not join our team to do some R&D together? :)

What can you tell us from your experience with WPF and SilverLight - do they use the same (but limityed) set of controls or at least the same XAML constructs, which maybe are rendered using different SilverLight specific controls?

I have found a SilverLight a set of SilverLight tutorials here

http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/pages/silverlight-tutorial-part-1-creating-quot-hello-world-quot-with-silverlight-2-and-vs-2008.aspx

but I cannot yet tyr them as I haven't got yet installed SilverLight SDK.