[dba-VB] c# text box changed event

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Sep 30 02:31:22 CDT 2009

Hi Shamil

OK, sorry, "intermediate" is of course not "beginner" ... and I believe you are right about that you can always learn something new when explained a second time in another way than the first time, indeed if that was several years ago.

As for the subject, couldn't you elaborate a bit on "I'd use context custom flag variables"? I really feel my method is rather a work-around, but at the time I just didn't have the time to work out a more clever method.

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 29-09-2009 21:47:33 >>>
Hi Gustav,

The course I'm taking is called "Intermediate C#". :)
I just didn't find "advanced" or "guru" course - and therefore I have taken
the most complicated one.
Yes, it's easy but I must admit I've learned some new stuff after the first
four lessons - mainly by developing simple on first glance assignments. So
it's not waste of time or money.
And I like the way they introduce C# to beginners/intermediate level
developers.
I'm learning how they do that.
Maybe one day I will go tutoring/coaching C#.
And certificate they give - it can bring some new projects to me.
And if that course will prove it's worth USD99 I spent on it I will take
some other courses from them in the new areas to me.

BTW, for the subject task I'd use context custom flag variables.