[AccessD] Startup Module not Startup Form

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Apr 11 18:07:27 CDT 2003

Is there a way, without using macros, to specify the startup procedure to
run, as opposed to the startup form to open? I haven't tried it yet, because
it's so unelegant, but if nothing else works I guess I could perhaps create
a startup form that's hidden and do what I need to do in there -- yuk! If I
have to, I'll use a macro, but I'd rather not have to. In lots of other
languages if a proc is called Main that's all you need. Is there an Access
equivalent?

This may be a stupid question, but in all my years of Access work I've never
needed to do this before.

A.