[AccessD] Updating Access Tables

Smethurst, Ryan ryan.smethurst at bromley.gov.uk
Thu Apr 24 08:46:08 CDT 2003

---- London Borough of Bromley E-Mail Disclaimer ----
"For information about Bromley Council visit our web site
www.bromley.gov.uk"

"The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
confidential in that it is intended solely for the use of the recipient to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, the use of the
information by disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be
unlawful."
---- End of Disclaimer ----

Hi All,

I want to mirror data held on the Oracle tables in a read only Access
database.
I am using a .udl file to access data from the Oracle database using ADO.
(The Oracle db is administered externally).

Can anyone tell me the quickest way to do this.

At the moment I am considering creating each table in Access individually
(which will be no small task as there are many tables with even more fields)
and then update the tables as demanded, or is there a specific statement I
can use which will build the tables after creating the connection?

Thanks in advance!

RyanS