[AccessD] New Software releases Was: ADP vs Access mdb/SQL

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Apr 7 14:02:38 CDT 2003

I completely agree that things are built to handle the current generation OS
'gaps'.  Access doesn't care if it is reading from an NTFS or FAT.  However,
I was just hypothesizing that a future OS may have a file system that has
capabilities that Access wouldn't know how to use, and they may have to make
it incompatible with older software.  (Such as File system indexing (of
data)....so a db like Access could use the File Systems indexing....)

Drew