[AccessD] Printing in Access 2002

Liz Doering liz at symphonyinfo.com
Wed Apr 9 14:44:13 CDT 2003

Thanks, everyone for your ideas.  I've just gotten an update from Bill:

Out of desperation and fear of the client, Bill tried setting the default to
another printer--not the client's preferred one, but just any one, to see if
any other difference could be made.  And it worked!  So from what you all
have said, XP didn't like the driver for the original printer as well as it
likes the driver for this one.  Unfortunately, the client must now choose
his preferred printer each time he prints, but he appears to be OK with
that.

Liz