[AccessD] Access XP Meltdowns

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Apr 9 15:41:22 CDT 2003

We can't quit using VSS because there are three of us actively
developing and sharing code between projects.  Since the code is also in
a state of development, a code library is out of the question.  Unless
there's a better alternative to VSS someone can suggest, we're stuck
with VSS.  We never saw this kind of problem with VSS and Access 97, so
it may be the interaction between VSS and AXP that is causing some
difficulties, but in that case, I wouldn't expect to see it in files
that are not linked to VSS.

Charlotte Foust