[AccessD] Secured vs. Unsecured FEs

Griffiths, Richard R.Griffiths at bury.gov.uk
Thu Apr 17 03:07:09 CDT 2003

Further to this debate - are there any drawbacks/limitations or important
considerations concerning functionality to take into account  when using an
mde?

Richard

This e-mail, together with any files transmitted with it, is
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or
the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited without liability on our part.

By responding to this e-mail it is accepted that your response
may be the subject of recording/monitoring to ensure compliance
with the Council’s ICT Security Policy

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.