[AccessD] Access 2003 - Survey

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Sat Apr 19 10:16:19 CDT 2003

Help sucks so far. It connects to teh web to download the latest copy on the
grounds that M<S techs can keep it up to date. The office web site is great
for beginners containing alot of training materials. Some stuff for more
advanced users but nothing great. Did I say help still sucks.

I have on this machine

Access 97
Access 2000
Access 2002
Access 2003

So far all seems OK. No major issues other than the ADO references which is a
PITA.

As long as the install takes place in order I have had no major issues. This
is a very clean machine used for testing their stuff. So nothing on it really
but MS software.

Changes are few and far between. Major ones are new XML features which make
changes to the object model and linking and working with Sharepoint data. The
rest are and I quote "nickle and dime stuff"

Martin