[AccessD] Access 2003 - Survey

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sun Apr 20 03:16:10 CDT 2003

<<<
No major issues other than the ADO
references which is a  PITA.

Martin,

My two questions are:
1. What is this PITA problem with ADO references and Access2003 when it
installed parallel to MS Access 97,2000 and 2002?
2. Will I've any fatal side-effects if I install Access2003 in parallel to
Access 97, 2000, 2002 and then deinstall it competely? (By fatal side-effect
I mean the situation when I will have to reinstall everything from scratch)

TIA,
Shamil