[AccessD] pictures in a database

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Mon Apr 21 07:56:42 CDT 2003

When I had to link several pictures to a pictorial directory, I used the
first name and last name (without spaces of course) as the picture name.  My
source for the object for the picture was actually created as the record was
displayed.  That way, a picture field is not needed in the table.  When a
picture was identified, it was renamed and then became available immediately
for the directory.
Good luck - 800 is a lot of pictures!

Jim