[AccessD] pictures in a database

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Mon Apr 21 16:43:08 CDT 2003

Fortunately, the pictures are already made (http://www.muir63.org/ - click on a letter, then a Hoofbeats picture). And another thing Stuart did was make a button so that all I have to do it click on it, and select the picture graphic and the path is imputted to the table. Pretty neat! I'll be able to link them all in a couple hours.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
Keeper of the Muir 1963 database