[AccessD] VBA question

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Apr 23 10:56:55 CDT 2003

Andy:
Good point! In all the years I used Lotus 123 I never actually "recorded" a
macro. I couldn't remember if there was a recording device or not. I always
hand coded my macros - which I guess would imply that there is nothing
inherently wrong with saying a macro is code. As I recall I used 123 macros
to call other procedures. Same with Word Perfect Macros back in my Unix/DOS
WP 5.1 days. IMO "Macro" has some(mostly) gray areas in semantics.

JB