Hair-Splitting definitions of Macros - was RE: [AccessD]VBAqu estion

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Apr 25 01:44:37 CDT 2003

Ah, even over a modem (which I have been forced to use more often then I
would have liked in then last few months), emails are pretty quick to
download.  List posts are limited in size.  Admittedly some of the
discussions probably should have the internal replies snipped, but come on,
it's just text...<grin>

Drew