Hair-Splitting definitions of Macros - was RE: [AccessD] VBAq uestion

Fri Apr 25 08:27:01 CDT 2003

I never thought there was EVER going to be anything useful coming out of it.
It was just another typical Access-D rant! :-)

Surely there must be an alt.comp.etymology newsgroup out there that would
welcome this kind of discussion.