[AccessD] Access to MySQL

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 27 01:54:47 CDT 2003

Hi Tracy:

It is pretty straight forward if you are using ODBC or better yet, ADO-OLE
already to connect to the MBD BE. If not you will have to set up same. The
SQL query syntax is a little different; more like MS SQL. (i.e.. % instead
of * with the 'like' operand etc...). You can always direct you requests
towards Arthur Fuller is apparent expert in MySQL or I can try and help.

HTH
Jim