[AccessD] Access to MySQL

Tracy tracy at ak.planet.gen.nz
Mon Apr 28 01:10:44 CDT 2003

Hi Jim
Thanks for your reply.
I've found one little glitch...on opening a form I had (in Access) a Where clause...WHERE tblClient.Deleted=No
Using MySQL this didn't evaluate and the client form was empty.
But changing the Where clause to...WHERE tblClient.Deleted=false seemed to work.

I guess its just a matter of going thru things bit by bit and changing what I need to.

Cheers Tracy