[AccessD] Woe unto Run-time - I need your input

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Sun Apr 27 15:44:31 CDT 2003

Our applications aren't sold by retailers, but we market to drilling
companies all over the world and we ALWAYS include the runtime.  Our
apps are secured and may run on a wide variety of Windows versions with
and without an installed version of Access.  To make sure they actually
work on the target machines, installing the runtime and supporting files
is the only way.  We use Wise and SageKey scripts to build our
installers because they are far more flexible and intelligent than the
wizard that comes with the developers edition.

Charlotte Foust