[AccessD] memory problems from a reader

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Sun Apr 27 16:08:58 CDT 2003

I never used Filter by Form in 97, but I've certainly worked with larger
tables than 81,000 records and never had a problem filtering them.   You
are limited to around 65,000 pages in a report and approximately the
same number of characters in a textbox.  This sounds like more
information is needed to get to the bottom of the problem.  For
instance, was the filter field indexed?

Charlotte Foust