[AccessD] Word 10.0 Obejct Library Replaced Word 9.0 Object Library in References

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Mon Apr 28 00:47:33 CDT 2003

Hi

You need to copy the MSWORD9.OLB  (Word 9 library) file in a seperate
folder.
Deselect the reference with Word 10 and add the MSWORD9.OLB from the
seperate folder with the browse function

In my experiance this reference is never replaced as long as you have the
seperate folder on the computers you develop your db.
On the client computers, Access automaticly uses the same or higher OLD
located on the client computers.

Always uses your db as the master file to update clients (copy in one
direction).

You can also use this for out outlook excel etc.., just copy the necesary
.OLB files from multiples versions to this folder.
Always use a reference to the oldest version from the client computers.
May give some compatibility probs when using an old versions..

Erwin Craps