[AccessD] Outlook's annoying habits

John Ruff papparuff at attbi.com
Mon Apr 28 08:54:58 CDT 2003

I can understand that, but because M$ has decided to not let programmers
have the means to bypass this security issue, what choice do we have?  Also,
who's to say that the person who doesn't need the capability now, won't need
it later.  The other option is to use the ActiveX control Juan Menendez
suggested, but then again we have the same basic issue.  Some need it and
some don't.

John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)
Always Looking For Contract Opportunities

Home: 253.588.2139
Cell: 253.307/2947
9306 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
                and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3