[AccessD] Copy a Form with security to new DB:

Ron Moore rmoore at comtechpst.com
Mon Aug 18 10:41:07 CDT 2003

I'm trying to copy &/or export a form (navigation - no tables/queries
referenced) from a A2K DB with M$ group-user level security (logged in
with admin SID) to a new A2K DB (cannot import due to security).  The
.mdw file is on the LAN.  After exporting I try to open form and get the
error: "Error accessing file.  Network Access may have been lost."  I
get the same error when I try to view the code behind the form.

Do I have to create a new form from scratch and copy code to bypass the
security?

Ron Moore
Sr. Database Administrator
Comtech PST Corp.