[AccessD] Money, Money, Money makes the world go round

DBCfour at aol.com DBCfour at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 13:25:15 CDT 2003

Hey William,

Thanks for your suggestion, but it doesn't really facilitate the receipt of
donations in the meantime.  Perhaps, you would be interested in heading up a
committe to do some fact finding regarding utilizing the resources we have
available to us in terms of free/mirrored hosting?  You could then come back w/some
specifics in terms of a plan, how best to implement that plan, along with a
timetable and proprosed guidelines for navigating through the transition from
those that would be involved.

Until we have a plan B, I think we should all do what we can to make sure
that Plan A is working... and Plan A currently is securing donations, Corporate
Sponsorships, and sales of stock to keep us financially sound. :-)

Donna
Who copied this to the BOD list for further discussion, since I'm not sure it
belongs on the main list.