[AccessD] Money, Money, Money makes the world go round

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Wed Aug 6 18:29:14 CDT 2003

well,
great idea, William,
does this mean you are available for ACTIVE work for DBA?
And I mean really spend the time and effort in the best interest of DBA?
It is easy to throw an idea out and have others take care.
and just for your information, we have lots and lots of ideas,
but only a handful people who really work on them. Most want to have a nice
title
and disappear when they are really needed.
If you seriously want to cooperate, you are very welcome to develop the path to
this,
get the needed people involved and execute it in a manner that our lists
function predictably safe during and after the conversion.
Please let me know offlist whether you wil do this, since this is not the right
place for such discussion.
Also, I would appreaciate any support for this donation rally from your side.
thank you
Lembit Soobik