[AccessD] Deploying 3 different versions - addendum

Brindza Ervin viner at EUnet.yu
Thu Aug 14 08:32:36 CDT 2003

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brindza Ervin
  To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
  Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 8:35 PM
  Subject: [AccessD] Deploying 3 different versions

  Hi,
  I have a simple problem. My customer needs to deploy my application in 3 versions(Access97 Access2000 and AccessXP) to his "subcustomers" on CD disc.
  Can anyone share some idea how to do this? I think that 3 folders(A97, A2k and AXP) can contain  their own .MDE files, but it was the most suitable if I can handle:
  - detect the OS;
  Sorry, instead of detecting the Os, I need to detect the version of the Office ...
  Ervin