[AccessD] Getting Desperate - Apologies for the OT message

Christopher Hawkins clh at christopherhawkins.com
Fri Aug 15 15:54:13 CDT 2003

Well, I'd be honored and grateful to get some overflow work.  I was
recently telling my friends that if everyone I knew subcontracted
just one hour of their projects to me, I'd be back in the black!  ;)

I'm not surprised to hear that the dll's were faster, but I am
surprised at how MUCH faster they were.

Aside from your counting example, do you have the dll actually return
HTML, or are you just using them to do logic or return calculated
results?  For example, I've seen some pages where the entire HTML
body was contained in a variable that was populated by a dll.  Pretty
slick.  I wish I could take credit for having written that one.

-C-