[AccessD] SQL verses system features

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Tue Aug 19 10:33:13 CDT 2003

Right, but that's not what I'm asking. I must not be asking this right.

Systems aren't equal -- they all have little nuances that others don't
have -- within the SQL context. But by and large, for the most part, the
support in general is pretty inclusive.

What I'm asking is -- is th ability to join on non-key columns one of these
little nusances of Jet and T-SQL or are both systems simply following the
SQL standards when they allow this?

Is that better? I need to know if it's a SQL standard or just something some
systems allow.

Susan H.