[AccessD] A "Real World Example" of Piss Poor ProgrammingPractice

Don Elliker delliker at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 08:22:54 CDT 2003

Gotta beware when HR starts asking for an update of your resume. It's an
easy way to create new job postings (we need a new guy who does exactly what
this resume says, but for less money) Ever see "Office Space"??
Hoping it ain't so,
_D

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker