[AccessD] Multiple versions of Office on one PC - again.

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Fri Aug 29 08:41:22 CDT 2003

There is an issue with shortcuts...

For some reason the .MDB file connection is always set to the last used
Access.

So if you have a shortcut "C:\data\my97db.mdb"
This will sometimes open in A97 and sometimes in A2K/XP.

Edit the shortcut to.

"C:\Program Files\Office97\Office\MSACCESS.EXE" "C:\data\my97db.mdb"

Or where ever access is...