[AccessD] Circle method

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Aug 29 18:38:41 CDT 2003

On 29 Aug 2003 at 10:33, Susan Harkins wrote:

> > Did both reports have the same Scalemode, ScaleTop, ScaleLeft,
> > ScaleWidth and  ScaleHeight?
>
> =========All the editor does is take my code and run it to make sure it
> works. When he ran the code, the results were different from the figures I
> had sent - his circles were much further apart. The margins were set the
> same (using the Access report defaults).
>
> On the same system, he pasted the code into my demo -- into a new report,
> just to check what happened there -- and the circles matched my original
> figures.
>
> So, it seems to be something in my database demo that he doesn't have and
> I've no clue where to begin. He's tried the code on different systems with
> always the same results -- the circles are different from mine. I just don't
> have a clue.

You haven't answered the question.

How does he "take your code"?  Does he create a report and then paste
the code in or is he pasting your report into a database as a new
report?

Check the various Scalexxxxxxx settings on the Reports you are
pasting the code into.  It certainly sounds as though one or more of
them is different (probably as a result of a different default Report
format.

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg