[AccessD] Access - VB.Net conflict

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Dec 4 06:43:04 CST 2003

Hi All,

A couple of weeks ago, I started to lead a lesson on using Access Pivot
Table view, but couldn't, because the drop areas didn't show.  Switched
to the Pivot Chart view, where the drop areas did show, but would not
accept any fields.  After some searching, our IT team discovered that
this conflict exists only on the computers that have VB.Net installed.
 While they are working out the solution to the conflict, my class has
been moved down the hall to a room where VB.Net is not installed.  Had
anyone else come across this conflict?

I will try to stay on top of how the conflict gets resolved and come
back to this list with the answer when we have it.

Tina