[AccessD] Merging from Access 2002 to Word 2002

Brock, Christian T, HRC-Alexandria Christian.Brock at hoffman.army.mil
Fri Dec 5 12:28:31 CST 2003

I have just converted a database from 97 to 2002.  The database was using
automation to merge a single record to word document created from a
template.

It worked fine in 97, but now I keep getting various errors and dialog boxes
like "Select table" even though the table is specified and "Confirm data
conversion".  I was using a query that had several inline formatting and
concatenations in it.  But even when I put all the data into a temp table,
it still gives me problems.

Does anyone have code that works for this?

Christian Brock