[AccessD] You Can't Carry Out This Action At This Time-Solved?

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Dec 4 23:10:20 CST 2003

So I took the usual route to solving an access problem - fiddle around at
random until you get the behavior you're looking for (kind of like raising
kids).

Turns out that after the save command, DoCmd.DoMenuItem, etc., I had a
Me.Requery.  I commented that out and everything began to work OK.

Does anyone know why?  Trying to close the app or various objects in the
app,like forms that were still open, I got other messages implying that code
was still running.  Did this Me.Requery set up some kind of loop?

Thanks for any insight,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software