[AccessD] Tree View Control

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:04:44 CST 2003

Arthur,

Are you on today?  I downloaded Arthur's example, but would also like the
capability to drag and drop.  Found some info on the MS-Knowledgebase, but
need some more guidance.  Anyone have some experience with this?  The
article uses one table to update the fields after dragging and dropping, and
I want to populate the parent and child fields with two different tables
linking them on an ID.  I'm afraid that using a querydef will not allow the
tables to update.  Would it be best to load two recordsets and populate the
tree nodes that way?  Not sure if the tree view control will allow drag and
drop using data from two separate tables.  Why did MS use one table for the
parent and child nodes?

The link for the MS-Article is here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;209898&Product=acc

Julie Reardon-Taylor