[AccessD] Calculated Field Error A2003

Joshua B lists at jbsolutions.com.au
Mon Dec 22 17:08:31 CST 2003

Hi Erwin,

Nothings missing. As I said, I had to change the Microsoft Word reference because of the different version, before I did so Word 10.0 was "MISSING". ActiveX is at the bottom of the list, and the languages are the same. I have compiled, repaired/compacted, decompiled, converted (and even after converting to 2003, it still compiles no problem).

I'm wondering if William was onto something with the different VBA versions, but still have no way of determining which reference belongs to which version.

>None of the references says "MISSING" ?
>
>What happends if you compile?
>
>Is DAO in a higher position than Active X?
>Microsoft DAO 3.6 Library
>Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.1 Library
>
>I supose the Access Clients pc's language is the same as yours
>(English)?
>I don't see anything wrong with those references (un-less marked as
>"MISSING").
>

>Erwin

Best regards.
Joshua B