[AccessD] Calculated Field Error A2003

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Tue Dec 23 01:39:37 CST 2003

Bizare...

Also the fact that you needed to change the reference to word 11.
If the old reference was 10 the reference to 11 goes automaticaly unless
you made a hard reference to the file.

I had some troubles with hard references in A2K3.
With hard reference I mean that instead of picking a reference in the
list, to pick a  file (OLB or DLL).
This helps me to keep a reference to an older Word, Excel when I don't
have that anymore on my developer pc.
I A2K3 I had to disable the references first, clik OK and make the the
references again by selecting this time in the list.
I believe there is something wrong with the references system in A2K3, I
know it always has been a pain in the **s, but A2K3 does weird stuf...

If deselecting and reselecting does not help I can only offer you to try
a test on my computer. Looking at the problem does always ring other
bells for me.

Erwin