[AccessD] Your contact info

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Dec 31 13:54:38 CST 2003

Hold on guys. If Nils has made a genuine mistake he doesn't deserve this. I
know I was first to blast him, but I thought it was someone who'd signed-up
to the list and was trying to solicit members' details. I was obviously
wrong. I've emailed him to ask him to make sure AccessD doesn't get this
type of email any more, and whilst I haven't had a reply yet I hope he'll be
able to resolve this and we can all be friends.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk