[AccessD] Your contact info

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 31 15:10:53 CST 2003

...not to bang on him too hard Andy but this has happened before ...and he
was contacted back then as well ...so its not like you're over reacting in
asking to make very sure it doesn't happen again ...nice guy but its not his
first time around the block with this :(

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Next Year In The Free State!