[AccessD] Hide Database Window and still use OutputTo command

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Feb 6 12:30:01 CST 2003

We do the same thing in our apps.  We do generally use the runtime
switch in our shortcuts for our clients, but that is primarily because
we install the 97 runtime files and want to be sure we have control of
the situation.  On our development and testing machines, we aren't that
fussy.  I haven't run into this problem either.

Charlotte Foust