[AccessD] Hide Database Window and still use OutputTo command

Thu Feb 6 12:43:00 CST 2003

Form Load event? That may have something to do with it, though I can't think
why. Maybe you could try doing the output part in the form's Current event
which is the last event to file in the sequence Open ==> Load ==> Resize ==>
Activate ==> Current that occurs when a form is loaded.

Lambert