[AccessD] multi-platform ASP was: OT: Yee Haw....

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Feb 11 16:53:00 CST 2003

I'm not sure about this one, Drew, but as an official old timer I'm pretty
sure that ! meant NOT before it meant Factorial. I learned != as NOT EQUAL
in something like 1984-5. So I'm on the side of the demented whacko.
What languages support ! as Factorial? I would have thought such a rarely
used formula would naturally fall outside the language definition and be
implemented instead as a function Factorial(), or left for you to write.