[AccessD] OT- Ftiday Humor (Einstein Quiz)

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Wed Feb 12 09:45:01 CST 2003

> But to me, the most intriguing part of this puzzle is the question, 'Did
> Einstein REALLY created this puzzle in the nineteenth century?'!  I say he
> could not have possibly done so.

==========I sent the puzzle and the link off to a couple of urban legend
sites to see if they could find out -- haven't heard anything yet. But, I
doubt it's Einstein material either -- well, he might have really come up
with it, but surely the 2% population remark is incorrect. Everyone I've
sent it to that's tried it has solved it. I am not part of that 2%
population the quiz (erroneously) referred to -- nor are most of the people
I know and am related to. We're smart enough, but we're not that smart! ;)

Susan H.