[AccessD] OT- Ftiday Humor (Einstein Quiz)

Ron Moore rmoore at comtechpst.com
Wed Feb 12 10:32:00 CST 2003

I agree Susan.  I've seen logic puzzles in Dell magazines that are ten times
harder.  He could/would have done MUCH better.

According to legend, Einstein created this puzzle in it's current form in
the nineteenth century.  But I have a problem with that attribution.  I
don't think the cigarette brand names used are from the nineteenth century.
I believe they are from the 1920's-40's.  So, either Einstein did NOT write
this puzzle, or he was even smarter than we all recognized (as in
prognostication - Move Over Nostradamus)!

Ron