[AccessD] select most recent

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Sun Feb 16 17:13:00 CST 2003

Eric

I'm not clear what you intend in your design. For instance, if a manager
moves from one territory to another, then the historical record must be
lost, since managerID is the PK.  So is this table meant to be a
'current state' table, or a history from which the current state may be
deduced (which I think is what you are asking)?

John