[AccessD] SQL, books and subqueries (was: select most recent)

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Feb 18 13:14:01 CST 2003

Hi Eric

If you search the archive for "subquery" you'll find at least one
message.

As for books, I've stored these references:

Arthur Fuller .. two books by Joe Celko that he highly recommended:

  SQL for Smarties - ISBN 1-55860-323-9
  SQL Puzzles and Answers ISBN - 1-55860-453-7 (Advanced)

Also:

  Jim Melton and Alan R.Simon:
  SQL: A complete guide
  Morgan Kaufmann Publishers