[AccessD] OT: Recover data from a HDD that seems to have died

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Feb 18 13:21:00 CST 2003

Hi Susan and Neal

If the partition has been deleted it can be recovered as long as the
disk has not been erased. Good old Norton Utilities could search the
disk sequentially for lost partitions and rebuild them.

I haven't used this for years, though, and have no idea if it will
handle today's multi-gigabyte partitions ...

/gustav